The Active Jobs report shows the jobs which are currently active on your site along with key details about the active applicants for those jobs.
One of the many perks of the ATS is that it offers you a variety of easy to access reports, all of which are within a quick click. The Active Jobs report shows the jobs which are currently active on your site along with key details about the active applicants for those jobs. To run an Active Jobs report, go to the Reports dashboard. Find the Active Jobs report, and click "View".
The report will display the specific job listing title and its open/close date range along with the following pieces of information:
- Status--Applicant's current status for the particular job listing
- Application ID--Unique ID of the individual's application submission
- Application Date--Date in which applicant successfully submitted his/her application for the job listing
- First Name--Applicant's first name
- Last Name--Applicant's last name
- Email Address--Email address in which the applicant provided
- Phone--Contact phone number in which the applicant provided
- Job Applied--Specific job title in which the applicant applied
- Internal ID--Optional Internal ID specified by company
- Business Unit--Department in which job listing is affiliated
This report can be exported as a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file that you can use in Excel or related spreadsheet software.