Users have the ability to send and receive communication with the applicant in the MESSAGES tab of the Application Detail.
Messages allows for sending/receiving of communication to/from the applicant through email or SMS message.
When applicants create their application, they have the ability to opt into receiving SMS messages about their submitted application. PLEASE NOTE: if the applicant does not opt into receiving SMS messages the feature will not be available for selection in the Messages.
- Users may create a unique message in the Messages area or use a previously created Communication Template.
- To create a unique message in the message box, use the Placeholders and formatting options provided. To use Placeholders click on the desired placeholder(s).
- To create a message using a template, click Use Communication Template. Select the previously created Communication Template by name and/or subject line.
- Email messages may include attachments by using Upload Files. This will open a browse option allowing the user to select the needed document(s).
- Use the down arrow to select Send as SMS to send the message to the applicant in an SMS (text message) format.
- Applicants will have the ability to respond to the user through email and/or SMS Message. Responses from the applicant will be tracked chronologically on both the Activity and Messages tabs.