Occasionally when reviewing applicants for a vacant position, a user may find an applicant that might possibly be a better fit for a different position.
In that case, the user may copy the applicant’s application information to a different job.
- Begin in the existing Application Detail and click Copy to Another Job.
- The Copy Application to Job pop up box will appear.
- Click the Select Jobs button to select up to 5 jobs for which the application is to be copied.
- After the job title(s) have been selected, click Copy Application.
- Confirmation will appear in the lower right.
The user will be taken automatically into the newly created application.
If the applicant is new to your organization, use the Add Application feature to create the applicant account and create an application associated with a job.