When it is time to fill a position within the organization, users will create a new job.
- The New Job button will be available in the upper right of every page view.
- Select the Job Template for the new Job from the drop down menu, or select type information into the form.
- Review the information auto-filled by the Job Template or enter the needed information into the New Job form. The following fields are required:
- Job Title
- Job Location
- Job Category
- Job Type
- Application Template
- Internal Application Template
- Employment Type
- Compensation Type
- Click ADD JOB.
The Job DETAILS tab will appear on screen automatically. Make any needed edits in this view. If changes are made, click SAVE.
Use the HIRING TEAM tab to subscribe users to be members of the hiring team and assign a Hiring Manager.
Click the Pencil icon to change the Hiring Manager.
Click Subscribe User to select the users to be added to the Hiring Team for this job.
Select the appropriate stage(s) each Hiring Team Member is to receive notification. The selected Hiring Team Member(s) will receive email notification as applicants are moved to the selected stage(s).
Use the PROMOTE tab to advertise the job.
The Candidate Sourcing feature allows for the job to be shared to a variety of job boards using JobTarget.
The Indeed Sponsored allows an Indeed Sponsorship Campaign to be added to the job from within the ExactHire ATS.
The Job Board Ad feature allows the job to be shared to additional job boards.
The Create Job Link (select source) feature allows for the creation of a shareable link with source tracking code that can be shared on social media or in other directly created job ads.
Use Preview to see a preview of the job information.
Use the Copy Link To Career Site icons to quickly access the career site jobs page -- External and/or Internal.
Click DOWNLOAD to create an image file of the QR Code for the job. Please note that the QR code is job specific and source specific. Use this QR code on promotional posters or flyers.
Please note the job must be in an ACTIVE status in order to use the Promote features.
Users with the specific Role permission have the ability to edit and/or delete notes on the Notes tab of the Job. Changes to the notes will be tracked chronologically in both the Activity and Notes tabs of the Job, by original entry date. Notes are not visible to the applicant, and are only visible within the ExactHire ATS.
Use the Activity tab to see the history of Job Status changes for the job.
Use the Status drop down menu to change the Job Status of the job.
- Jobs will default to a status of Draft.
- Statuses of both Draft and Pending Approval will keep the job from being visible on the Career Site.
- A status of Active will allow the job to be live and available to applicants on the Career Site as well as allowing the job to be shared to additional job boards in the PROMOTE tab.
- Statuses of Pause, Expired, Filled, Canceled, and Archive will remove the job from the Career Site.
Use the Go to Applicants button to access the applications received for this job.
Use Archive to archive the job.
OPTIONAL JOB FEATURE:
The Job Approvals feature allows for the Job Details to be prepared and approved by selected team members prior to publishing (to make Active) the job. Some organizations may call these Requisitions. Creating groups of custom Job Approval Questions as well as Job Approval Groups, allows the software to automate the notification process for needed approvals.
To activate the Job Approval feature please contact Client Success at firstname.lastname@example.org.