Users have the ability to customize the Application Stages available within the ExactHire ATS.
- Begin in the Settings area.
- Click on Application Stages.
- Application Stages are organized into 6 categories:
*These stages are locked within the system.
- Made Offer
- The User may create up to 5 Substages within each unlocked category.
- Select/deselect to include/remove the Category Name as a stage option.
- Click the Cog icon on the left to enter the Advanced Edit Mode to create new Substages, edit existing Substages, and select/deselect Substages for use in each stage category.
- Within Advanced Edit Mode, use the + to Create New Substage(s).
- Drag and drop to organize the new Substages into the proper order within the Category. Save the changes.
- The newly created Substages will be visible in the Application Stages view.
- Interested in seeing what this will look like within the system? Use the Stage Setup Preview dropdown to see an example of the stage order.
- The newly modified Application Stages will be visible in the Applicant Record as well as in all Stage filters.