- Place the cursor at the location where the image should be inserted.
- Use the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to access the formatting tools to select the Insert/Edit Image option.
- In the Insert/Edit Image dialog box, add the source URL, the image description, and control the width and height of the image.
Please note: Images must be publicly available through a URL. Private images will not function properly in this tool. This article will provide more information on image hosting.
- Click SAVE to insert the image in the Description area.
- To shift alignment of the inserted image select the image and then select the desired alignment.