The Job Status feature found in the JOBS view will allow a user to make a change to the job status of several jobs with minimal actions.
- Select the job(s) that should have the status change by clicking the checkbox or using the select all checkbox.
- Click into the Job Status menu and select the new status.
- Confirmation will appear on screen. Click CONFIRM.
- All selected jobs have now had the status updated to reflect the newly selected status.
- Confirmation of the status update will appear.
Please note, if the Mass Update to Job Status feature is used to close many jobs, ensure that those jobs do not have open or pending job board ads. Request the removal of the ads on the PROMOTE tab of the job prior to using the Mass Update to Job Status feature to close the jobs.
If a job is selected as part of the Mass Update to Job Status action and it has open or pending job board ads, the following pop up will appear and require action prior to the status change.
Select to CLOSE ALL JOB ADS for the job or select to DESELECT JOB from this mass status update action. Close all job ads will submit a removal request for all open job ads. Deselect Job will remove the job from the Mass Job Status Update action. The green check will activate when the action has been completed. After taking action on each job click CONTINUE to proceed with the Mass Job Status update.
Confirmation of the status update will appear.