There might be a rare occurrence where the need exists to print a paper copy of an application submitted by an individual. It is possible to print an application from the ATS.The ATS offers you an organized paperless method for collecting employment applications, and you can share those applications with other teammates within your organization.
First, go to the Applicants Dashboard, and click the magnifying glass next to the job listing in which you are seeking to print the individual's application. If the job listing you are searching for is not displayed on the Applicants Dashboard, you can use one or more filters to select the job listing you desire.
- Job Title/Internal ID: This field allows you to sort by Job Title or Internal ID (if assigned an Internal ID).
- Department: This field allows you to sort by the Business Units in your portal.
- Job Status: This is an optional field for Administrators. The “Job Status” feature allows you to set up a status for a certain job and use it as a filter on the Jobs dashboard. Click here to learn more about this optional status.
- Assigned To: This field allows you to sort by the User who has been assigned a particular Job Listing(s).
- Active: This field allows you to sort by Active, Archived or Both. Archived means that the Job Listing(s) has been removed from the User's Active view.
- Date Range: This field allows you to sort by Job Listings posted in these ranges: Today, Yesterday, Past 7 Days, Past 30 Days, and Past Year.
You can also use the search features on the right side of the window (A). Using the drop down box, you can search by Keyword, First Name, Last Name, Email or Phone Number. Once you have inputted your search term and selected the appropriate search feature, click Go. Please note: If you are searching by the applicant's first or last name, use the applicable search feature, First Name or Last Name, instead of Keyword. This will enhance the speed of your search results.
Next, find the individual's application that you want to print. You can filter the number of applicants using filter tools A - G. Once you have found the individual's application in which you want to print, click on the Magnifying Glass to the left of his/her name.
A. Status: This field allows you to sort applicants by current application status.
B. Active: This field allows you to sort by Active, Archived or Both. Archived means that the applicant(s) have been removed from the User's Active view.
C. Date Range: This field allows you to sort applicants by the date range of submitted applications. The date ranges available are: Last 30 Days, Last 60 Days, Last 90 Days, Last 120 Days or All.
D. Met BQ: This field allows you to sort applicants by those who did and did not meet basic qualifications established after using Scoring and/or Disqualification filters.
E. Job Question Score Above: This field allows you to input a baseline score from which all applicants displayed meet or exceed after using Scoring and/or Disqualification filters.
F. Completion Level: This field allows you to sort applicant according to their completion level - completed or incomplete.
G. Sort By: (Date is shown in image above.) This field allows you to sort by Date, Last Name, Status, or Job Question Score.
*Please note: After using any of the filters, A - G, click Refresh to update your results.
After clicking on the magnifying glass by the individual's name as instructed above, it will bring you specifically to the applicant's information. Click the Printer icon. (See yellow highlight in the image below.)
Once you click the printer icon, a new screen will display where you can select the section(s) of the individual's application in which you wish to print.
After clicking "Preview", the selected section(s) of the applicant's information will be displayed. (See image below.) In the top right corner, you can increase or decrease the font size prior to printing. Once you have chosen the size you prefer, click "Print".