To share a job to Twitter, locate the job in the JOBS view by using the available filters.
- Click on the selected job title. The Job Details tab will open. Use the PROMOTE tab to access the various job ad promote features.
- In the Select Source menu begin typing Twitter.
- Select Twitter to create the custom link. Use the Copy Link icon to copy the image to the system clipboard.
- Log into the Twitter account that should be used to mention the job. This can be a corporate or personal account.
- In the What’s happening? field, enter information about the job, including job title, and paste (CTRL+V) the custom job link from the system clipboard. Click Tweet to share.