HireCentric ATS website design capabilities.
As this is a software web application versus a typical website, there are a number of things that cannot be changed as it will affect the functionality of the ATS site. It is for that same reason we cannot use your CSS or HTML files. To assist you, below is a list of the items that we can and cannot change. Let us know if you have additional questions.
What We Can Change
- Graphics in the header
- width - do not go below 800 px, and we recommend not going above 1024 px, but we usually make the ATS site the same width as your own company site unless you specify otherwise
- height - no limit but really tall graphics will force scrolling
- Colors for the menu
- Fonts (must be web friendly fonts and may not flow through to the admin panel)
- Background color or image (on the sides of the page--not the main "text" area of the page--the main text area of the page must remain white)
- H1 tag
- H2 tag
- Links color
What We Cannot Change
- Scripted menus
- Menus on the left or right side of the home page
- Color inside of the “page” text area