Using the Applicants Dashboard you can view basic statistics regarding applicant data for your active and archived job listings.
If the job listing you are searching for is not displayed on the Applicants Dashboard use one or more filters to select the job listing you desire.
Job Title/Internal ID: This field allows you to sort by Job Title or Internal ID (if assigned an Internal ID).
Department: This field allows you to sort by the Business Units in your portal.
Active: This field allows you to sort by Active, Archived or Both. Archived means that the Job Listing(s) has been removed from the User's Active view.
Date Range: This field allows you to sort by Job Listings posted in these ranges: Today, Yesterday, Past 7 Days, Past 30 Days, and Past Year.
*Please note: After using any of the filters click Go to update your results.
After you have optionally filtered your search to include a particular job listing(s), the job listing(s) is displayed. On the right side of the job listing, data is broken down into different categories represented by the numbers 1-7.
- Viewed: The number of unique users who have viewed the job listing.*
- Started: The number of users who started an application for the particular job listing.
- Completed: The number of users who completed an application for the particular job listing.
- Incomplete: The number of applicants who started but have not completed an application for the particular job listing.
- Indeed IA: The number of applicants using the Indeed Easily Apply process specifically who have not completed an application for the particular job listing.
- Met BQ: The number of applicants who met the basic qualifications based on disqualification filters established for this job listing.
- No Status: The number of applicants who have not yet been assigned an application status.
* Applicants using the Indeed Easily Apply tool on Indeed will not be counted as VIEWED because they will view the job description only on the Indeed site and not be directed to the ATS to view the job description.
Click on a Job Title to see the detailed information regarding applicants for the job. Please note that there are default filters in this dashboard, however you may change the filter options to gather desired group of applicants.
Status: Filter by the applicants current assigned status.
Active: Filter by active status, archive status, or both.
Date Range: Filter by date application was completed.
Met BQ: Filter by whether or not the applicant was labeled qualified or disqualified based on disqualification filters established for this job listing.
Job Question Score Above: Filter by the applicants total score based on scoring established for this job listing.
Completion Level: Filter by applicants completion level - completed, incomplete or both.
Sort By: Sort by date, last name, status, or job question score.
Along the bottom of the Applicants Dashboard there are mass tools available. To use these functions select the applicants to be included in the change by checking the box next to their name before making selections from these options.
Spotlight: Sending an email note to a user (or users) in your career site about an application(s).
Update Status: Changing the status for a selected group of applicants.
Change Archive: Changing the active or archive status for a selected group of applicants.
Email Template: Send the same email message to a group of applicants.
Application Completion Level: Change the completion level of a group of incomplete applicants to complete. This will mark the application complete with a Completed Date of the day you made the change and will prevent the applicant from logging in to continue the application. Note: If an applicant with a completed date is selected to be included in the update the application is skipped as to not change the original submission date.