Users have the ability to create and edit Access Tags. Tags are a type of label that can identify and/or restrict permissions depending upon use.
Creating Access Tags
- Begin in the Settings area.
- Click on Access Tags.
- Click New Access Tag to create a new Access Tag.
- Enter the Access Tag Name and click SAVE.
- Once Access Tags have been created adjust the view of the list of Access Tags to include
- Once Access Tags have been created they may be edited, archived, or deleted as needed.
Using Access Tags
- Assign Access Tag(s) to a User with the Access Tags filter box under Scope. To navigate here, click on SETTINGS > Users. A User may be assigned ALL or selected Access Tag(s).
- Users with specific Access Tag(s) will only be able to view the Job information, as well as the applicant records assigned to the Job, for which the Job Access Tag(s) corresponds.
- One or more Access Tags may be assigned to a Job. The Access Tag(s) assigned to the Job will control which Users will have permission to view the Job and the applicant records assigned to the Job.
- Select the appropriate Access Tag(s) in the Access Tags field. A new Access Tag may be created on the Job by simply typing the new Access Tag Name into the Access Tag field.
- Access Tag(s) assigned to the Job may be visible in the Details view of the individual Job or as a column option in the main Jobs view.
When unsure of why a User cannot view a Job or applicant information verify that the appropriate Access Tags have been assigned to the User. Users must be assigned a Scope that matches the Job, in both Location(s) and Access Tag(s). If no Access Tag(s) are specifically assigned to a user the default will be All Access Tags.